Cellebrite's UFED 4PC
When speed and budget are just as mission-critical as mobile data itself, UFED 4PC extends Cellebrite’s trusted UFED software technology to any PC or laptop platform. Whether for rapid tactical response in the field, in-depth forensic examinations in a lab, UFED 4PC’s flexibility extends to meet user's needs, anywhere.
- UFED 4PC is a versatile mobile forensic solution that runs on existing hardware. It comes with a suite of applications, peripherals and accessories, invaluable for investigators to close cases.
- UFED 4PC provides users: A comprehensive all-in-one software solution
- A Windows-compatible tool that easily adapts to a variety of user workflows and environments
- Closed and self-contained environment for forensically sound extractions
- Simultaneous operations carried out at the same time
- Supports all data types
- Easily integrates with the user's customized work environment
- Unique evidence verification engine enables validation of recovered artifacts
- Frequent updates to ensure compatibility with new phones as they enter the market
Cellebrite's UFED Touch2
Built on the industry-proven UFED Touch platform, our next generation portable digital forensics solution empowers law enforcement, military, intelligence and e-discovery personnel to speed the capture of critical forensic intelligence and evidence from the widest variety of mobile devices and operating systems. No matter the mission requirements, UFED Touch2 reliably and intuitively extends full logical, physical and file system extraction capabilities where they are needed most – in the field or lab.
Speed. Usability. Portability. The high performance UFED Touch2 delivers all three, ensuring unprecedented access and defensible forensic evidence -- every time.
UFED Touch2 users benefit from:
- In-depth physical, file system, password and logical extractions of evidentiary data
- Unmatched support for the widest ranges of leading mobile devices and operating systems
- Proprietary technology and boot loaders ensure forensically sound extractions
- Complete field-ready kit offers compact tip connectors with four master cables for extraction and charging during usage
- High-resolution, multi-touch, intuitive touch-screen display
- Frequent software updates ensure ongoing compatibility with all new phones introduced to the market
- Available in both standard or ruggedized editions
Easy to use and deploy, the UFED Touch2 brings comprehensive digital forensics capabilities wherever they’re required. Available loaded with either UFED Ultimate or Logical software, it comes mission-ready with a complete suite of supporting applications, peripherals and accessories*.
Cellebrite's UFED Chinex Add On
Cellebrite's UFED CHINEX is a solution for the physical extraction and decoding of evidentiary data and passwords from phones manufactured with Chinese chipsets – MTK and Spreadtrum.
The UFED CHINEX is available as an add-on to the Ultimate license enhancing mobile forensic investigation capabilities.
- UFED 4PC is a versatile mobile forensic solution that runs on existing hardware. It comes with a suite of applications, Physical extraction and decoding amongst a vast range of phones with Chinese chipsets
- Extraction is based on Cellebrite's proprietary boot loaders, ensuring a forensically sound process
- Advanced decoding and analysis with the UFED Physical Analyzer application: Call logs, SMS, MMS, video, images, deleted data, GPS fixes and much more
- Ability to bypass user lock code from these devices and decode the user lock from the extraction within UFED Physical Analyzer
- UFED CHINEX offers a complete solution containing everything you need, whether in the lab or the field. From a single adapter to an easy to carry case, Cellebrite takes care of the smallest details, leaving you with hassle-free, reliable, data extraction equipment.
- Enhanced phone adapter
- Adapter cables
- A large selection of individual connectors
- USB Cable
- Quick User Guide
UFED Cloud Analyzer
Cloud data sources represent a virtual goldmine of potential evidence for forensic investigators. Together with mobile device data, they often capture the details and critical connections investigators need to solve crimes. However, access remains a challenge. Roadblocks and red tape by cloud service providers add time and significant cost to investigations. UFED Cloud Analyzer provides forensic practitioners with instant extraction, preservation and analysis of private social media accounts -- Facebook, Twitter, Kik, Instagram -- file storage and other cloud-based account content that can help speed investigations.
Part of the UFED PRO Series, this unique and powerful investigative tool automatically collects both existing cloud data and metadata and packages it in a forensically sound manner.
Examiners can efficiently search, filter and sort data to quickly identify “Who? When? Where?” details to advance their investigations.
UFED Cloud Analyzer Enables Users To:
- Perform Timely Extractions of Private User Data
- Unify and Organize Disparate Data into a Common View
- Share and Integrate Data for Further Analysis
UFED Cloud Analyzer Key Features:
- Mobile-based extraction: Access private-user cloud data with appropriate legal authority utilizing login information extracted from the mobile device.
- Username-based extraction: Login to private-user cloud data using usernames and passwords provided by the investigated subject, retrieved from personal files, contacts or via other discovery means.
- Forensic data preservation: Extract information from cloud data sources while logging and tracing the entire process to maintain data authenticity. Each piece of extracted data is hashed separately and can be later compared against its origin.
- Visualize data in a unified format: Normalize different cloud services in a unified format and view in Timeline, File Thumbnails, Contacts or Maps format.
- Report, share & export: Generate and share easy-to read, PDF reports for entire data sets or filtered information. Export extracted data to other analytical tools for deeper analysis and cross source investigation with third party data.
- Extensive cloud-based data sources: Access more than 25 private cloud data sources including Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Dropbox and Gmail.
UFED Analytics Desktop
Without analytics, data is just data. In order to reduce case cycle times, investigators and analysts need simple, intuitive tools that help them see the big picture and all the critical connections that define it. UFED Analytics Desktop, designed as a standalone desktop application, allows an authorized investigator to rapidly explore various investigative paths or theories by opening multiple views of links and maps in one session, on multiple screens and narrow the data based on different case related values, if needed. It also helps them focus on specific data types related to all or specific suspects or victims and automatically generate timelines that contain a person’s activities.
UFED Analytics Desktop optimizes and extends your existing mobile forensic investments.
It also serves as an essential building block to creating an end-to-end unified investigative platform from a partner you can trust.
UFED Analytics Desktop Delivers:
- Text Analytics – Go beyond Regex and Watchlists and extract entities such as Person Names, Locations from text in multiple languages.
- Image Analytics – Cutting-edge computer-vision automatically identifies relevant images (drugs, money, nudity, documents) without the need for image hashing.
- Analyze up to 100 extractions per case – Reveal and visualize connections of up to 100 extractions from mobile devices (logical, file system and physical extractions) and external data sources per case.
- Cloud data integration – Automatically ingest and merge cloud data from UFED Cloud Analyzer tied to a specific person.
- Visualization of mutual connections – View common connections based on communications and locations; narrow data using advanced filters and search; tag data based on specific needs; highlight case-related data using watch lists.