Forensic Video Acquisition Field Kit
Now with Thunderbolt Portable Workstations
Capture directly from VGA, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, and Composite Video Ports
Now first responders and experienced analysts alike can go on scene with confidence that they will walk away with an uncompressed copy of the video evidence they need to investigate the case.
- Plug-n-Play Setup In Just Minutes
The Omnivore Field Kit provides you the ability to capture video directly from the machine that recorded the video by connecting video cables (VGA, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, and Composite Sources) directly to the video feeds coming from the system.
- Once connected, the video will display in the Field Kit Viewer software, ready to be captured using the Omnivore video capture software. The captured uncompressed copy of the video feed can then be instantly previewed, then saved and exported to common formats for BOLOs or news releases all without the need to load hard-to-find proprietary viewers.
- Easy setup using the color-coded plug-n-play laminated guide.
- Active Audio Sync™ - Capture Audio & Video that Remains In-Sync
Omnivore Active Audio Sync is a first of its kind technology designed specifically to help investigators collect and processed low frame rate video that has associated audio. With AAC, your video and audio remain in sync and play back at the proper speed … even with low frame rate and changing frame rate videos.
- Overcome DVR Video Recovery Obstacles If you need actionable evidence, the Omnivore Field Kit provides you a solution to quickly and easily overcome these obstacles so you have the evidence you need to continue your investigation.
- Some DVR exports add a 2nd level of compression on file export
- Backup of native files doesn't include the proprietary player
- USB Port is broken or your thumb drive is not compatible.
- CD/DVD Burner is broken and it’s the only export option.
- Video is stored on a remote server with no download option or locked permissions.
ClearID Image Clarification
Regardless of where the images originate, be it proprietary CCTV-DVR digital video files, web video, analog video, still cameras, or scanned images such as finger prints, ClearID from Ocean Systems is where they should end up if you are looking to unlock your hidden evidence.
- Non-Destructive Workflow and Real-Time Preview ClearID not only provides clarification filters that are powerful, easy-to-use, and non-destructive to your original evidence, it also provides you a tabbed workflow interface that guides you through the image clarification process. ClearID also provides integrated color preview windows and easy-to-use slider bars so you can quickly discover the optimal settings for clarifying your image evidence.
- Automation, Hashing, Verification Report, Presentation Once you apply a CID or PS filter through the ClearID workflow interface, ClearID automatically applies a SHA-1 hash to your image(s) for each process and stores the settings in the new layer. When you complete your processing, ClearID allows you to generate a verification report that shows all of your settings so there is no need to manually record them. With this report and your original evidence, your work can be reproduced for peer review or court room presentation. You can even export your work product for distribution using the new HTML Slide Show Presenter.
- ClearID Slide Show Presenter exports your work product with layers that can be turned on/off, with zoom and other viewing functions. This is all done viewable through standard HTML browsers that reference the uncompressed images of each layer in your work product. This is a great feature for per review or showing your work product in court.
- Already using Adobe Photoshop for Image Enhancement? If you are already using Photoshop for image enhancement, you should love ClearID because it integrates Photoshop functions along with the expanded ClearID clarification filters. When you use ClearID, you gain the added benefits of extra clarification filters and workflow that are hashed and automatically documented in a verification report.
Complete Forensic Multimedia Evidence Processing Solutions:
dTective Over 1500 dTective systems are already being used successfully around the globe by various law enforcement and private security agencies including the FBI, CIA etc.
dTective system provides the following capabilities:
- Process Digital (DVR) or Analog Video Evidence
- DVR security video - decode digital video (DVR) files from proprietary security systems into uncompressed video
- Demultiplex video
- Enhance dark video and poor quality video security and surveillance video
- Print stills from Video to photo paper or digital files for fast distribution
- Archive to CD or DVD
- Highlight or obscure an important areas of forensic video tapes
- Magnify video to display the result either full screen, or to a user defined portion on screen.
- De-interlace field recorded forensic video to avoid blurry stills printed from video
- Frame averaging
- Contrast and brightness adjustment
Forensic Audio Software - DAC QuickEnhance
QuickEnhance is Easy-To-Use The QuickEnhance plug-in suite is designed specifically for forensic audio clarification, so there is no need to hunt through a long list of audio effects filters designed for creative audio professionals. In a single streamlined interface you have the filters you need to address all the most common audio problems that are preventing you from hearing import elements in your audio evidence.
Reduce background noise such as hums, electrical interference, air conditioners and tape noise to improve the clarity of voices and other audio evidence that are important to your case.
- 20-band EQ
- Improved, easy-to-use graphical user interface
- Improved Auto-Normalize feature with implementation of 10dB max
- Improved Hum Filter by adding "filter amount" control
- 1000-Band Spectrum Analyzer allows you to visualize the audio under investigation, thus increasing user efficiency
- Five powerful digital processing stages (DSP) including Hum Filter, Predictable Noise Reduction, Random Noise Reduction, and Automatic Gain Control
- Attack noises such as power hum, static, reverberation, acoustic resonance, hiss, muffling, and engine sounds
- Auto-Tracking Precision Hum Filter. Filter amount control has been added
- Report Generator outputs filter settings for future reference and accurate case documentation
- Save and recall filter configurations for future processing
- Bypass button for comparison of processed vs unprocessed audio
- 200 Hz high-pass filter to remove DC offset and low frequency rumble
- Initial auto-normalization stages to maximize signal amplitude
- USB hardware key included
In our surveillance society, there are many hundreds of proprietary digital video formats that cannot be played using traditional players. iNPUT-ACE, from OCCAM Video Solutions, allows your investigators to instantly access, enhance, and manage this critical evidence.
- View Proprietary Files (Drag, Drop and Play) using Interrogate
- Create Sub Clips with Notes, Enhancements, Redactions
- Export to Reports with embedded images/video, and more…
- Stabilize Video, Frame Average, Resize
- Hashing Videos at a Frame Level
- Batch Processing
- Save to Lossless Compression and save valuable Disc Space
- Save Workflows for Later Use
- Sync Multiple Video Clips into a Matrix and Drag to Rearrange them using Canvas Editor
- INPUT-ACE is designed for:
- Use of Force Investigation