PC-3000 Express System (Ace Lab)
The PC-3000 Systems are internationally recognized as the most cutting-edge solution for recovering data from damaged storage devices.
Throughout its existence, ACE Lab hardware-software tools have earned a special place in cyber crime investigations. When digital evidence is required, it’s often impossible to access the data on different types of drives. The data can be intentionally deleted, password-protected, physically or logically damaged, etc. In all such cases, ACE Lab products are ideally suited for the purposes of digital forensic experts in their daily work.
- Recovering digital evidence from both healthy and physically/logically damaged drives of all types
- The opportunity to protect the drives’ data integrity from OS influence due to the connection through the PC-3000 board
- Full, partial or temporary restoration of damaged data storage devices operability
- Bypassing drive password protection
- Getting access to the Service Area to obtain the digital evidence that can be hid-den there
Type of supported storage devices:
- SATA/IDE HDDs
- SAS/SCSI HDDs
- Different types of RAID configurations
- SATA/m.SATA/M.2 SATA SSDs
- USB Flash & SD/MicroSD Cards